As we grow, we are looking to add motivated and talented Legal Nurse Consultants to our team. Med Law Advisory Partners provides experienced nurses the ability to perform meaningful work on a flexible and remote basis.
Why Med Law Advisory Partners
- Variety: We work with healthcare systems, legal firms, insurers and senior-living operators nationwide; our projects comprise litigation management, regulatory audits and healthcare systems improvement. At Med Law Advisory Partners, you will apply clinical and critical thinking skills on a daily basis.
- Meaning: Our mission is to provide the necessary resources and expertise to ensure the delivery of “good medicine” and preservation of health care for the greater good of society and for all people. As a legal nurse consultant at Med Law Advisory Partners, you will help foster process improvement and quality of care throughout the health care industry.
- Flexibility: Our legal nurse consultants work remotely with flexible scheduling. We ask for the ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week on your own case load, but we believe in and empower work-life balance.
- Support: We recognize that the key to success in remote work is active collaboration and coaching. You will start out in a systematic 90-day onboarding process designed to give you the training and the tools to succeed. After that, you will benefit from experienced nurse supervisors, a peer-review framework and a culture that celebrates your expertise and value.
Where Nurses Join From
Our team comprises legal nurse consultants with collective clinical experience in a number of diverse specialties:
- Home Health
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit
- Labor & Delivery/Gynecology
- Long-Term Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
What We Look For
- Active, non-restricted RN license
- Compliance with continuing education as required by the respective state of licensure
- Significant clinical nursing experience
- Functional in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, file-sharing software and email programs
- Meticulous thoroughness and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- High level of motivation
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Preference is given to applicants with established competence in the practice of legal nurse consulting. Certification in legal nurse consulting through the ALNCCB is preferred but not required.